WD19 series is a 14-bits digital output pressure sensor, supporting I2C interface protocol. The external pressure is passed to sensitive elements through 316L stainless steel diaphram and internal silicon oil. Thus WD19 sensors can be used to measure all pressure media compatible with 316L stainless steel.
The series sensor realizes pressure and temperature calibration and compensation via a specially customized integrated circuit. It outputs 10%-90% digital signal as well as digital output of temperature signal.
- Applications with limited mounting space
- Design-in solutions
- For pressure measurement of gases, steam or liquids and water in all areas
- Liquid level, volume or mass measurement
- Can be integrated into a variety of user-defined solutions.
• The pressure sensor can be delivered either with or without linear temperature compensation.
•Excellent resistance to corrosion and abrasion resistance;
• Rapid response, no hysteresis;
• Wide operating temperature range: -20C ~ 85C
• Multiple output:I2C, SPI, and 0.5-4.5VDC, 4-20ma for option
• Accurate, Stable and Reliable