Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output Signal:||4-20mA/Hart/ Profibus-Pa||Accuracy:||±0.1℃ For RTD; ±1℃ For TC, Code End Accuracy ±2℃|
|Housing Material:||Cast Aluminum Alloy||OEM Service:||OEM, ODM, Customization Available|
|Sensor Type:||RTD, TC, MV, Ohms||Transmitter Type:||On-site Installation|
|Application:||Oil&gas, Petrol, Petrochemical, Chemical Industry, Metallurgy, Pharma|
smart temperature sensor,
industrial temperature sensor
High Accuracy Industrial IP67 Universal Input Smart Temperature Transmitter With 4~20mA, Hart, Profibus-PA
WNK6T smart temperature transmitter is high performance product from WNK. It translates the signal of thermal resistor,resistive transducer, thermocouple or voltage sensor into standard signal.
Transmitters adopt specific integrated circuit digital technology to achieve the best consistency of accuracy and signal. Every transmitter has been done with ambient temperature compensation before shipped out, to ensure transmitters highest accuracy and mini drift in wide working temperature range.
Our transmitters are easy for on-site installation, they can be integratively installed with temperature sensor, or installed away from sensor. The solid housing is with global universal wire connector, and the aluminum shell of double chamber structure ensures regular work of the transmitter in dangerous occasions.
1. High accuracy: ±0.1℃ for RTD; ±1℃ for TC, code end accuracy ±2℃
2. 4~20mA/Hart/Profibus PA output all available
3. Long-term drift<0.1/year
4. Install easily, more flexiable
4. To reduce the overall cost of installation,maintenance and running.
6 Self-diagnostics function
7. LCD display, Menu-guided operation.
Detailed Technical Parameters:
|Measuring media||liquid, gas and steam|
|-270~800 ℃ (PT100 thermal resistor)|
|0~1300℃, (Thermocouple K)|
|Input||Thermocouple, RTD, MV, Resistive sensor|
|Output signal||4~20mA/Hart/Profibus PA|
|Power supply range||9~45V (9~24V, Ex)|
|Digital Accuracy||±0.01℃, PT100 input|
|Internal cold end compensation error||<0.25℃±0.1%/10℃|
|±0.05%/10℃full scale range|
|0.1% between-10°C to 60°C|
|Effect of power supply on range||<0.005%/V full-scale range|
|Long term drift||<0.1/year|
|Relative humidity||≤98%, condensation allowed|
|Electromagnetic capability||Accordance with EN 61 326|
1. Founded in 2004, over 13 year professional research, developing and production experience;
2. Experienced and professional R&D team to provide customization services;
3. Producing transmitter core elements- PCB, supplying PCB for transmitter producers;
4. Highest accuracy up to 0.05%FS;
5. Various outputs I2C, SPI, 4~20mA, Hart, Modbus, Profibus-Pa, 0.5-4.5V, 0.2-2.9V and other analog outputs;
6. Our products have been exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay and many other countries.