Wireless Temperature Sensor
WNK-WXXN series wireless sensor is a new generation NB-IOT wireless pressure sensor developed by Hefei WNK Smart Technology Co., Ltd. for "Smart City", "Smart Water" and "Smart Fire". It is a wireless measurement terminal device with ultra-low power consumption, LCD display, button setting, wireless communication, pressure detection and temperature detection. The product uses a low-power processor, which can be used to set the sampling period, data reporting period, and alarm upper and lower limits by button or remote configuration. At the same time, the temperature and pressure data can be displayed through the LCD screen, which is convenient for users. The product is battery-powered and is suitable for pressure detection environments that do not have power supply conditions. It can be used in urban water supply, fire detection, storage tank pressure detection, industrial process control and other fields.
The WNK-WXXN series wireless sensors can solve the following measurement problems:
• Municipal water and fire control;
• Building fire management;
• Community water control, fire management network;
• Fire pipe network in factories and special places;
• Pressure measurement of fire waterways;
• Monitoring of fire protection facilities such as fire hydrants;
• Can be integrated into a variety of user-defined solutions.
• Precise positioning for the fire department to quickly find the water source;
• Real-time monitoring of fire hydrant water pressure;
• Internal integrated temperature monitoring unit to monitor water temperature changes in real time;
• The temperature and pressure measurement unit jointly determines the working status of the fire hydrant such as:
police work, water stealing, and water leakage.